15 ALICIA ROAD, Mount Kuring-gai
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 1245 Square metres
Here’s one for nature lovers.
Set amidst multiple national parks and winding creeks, it is hard to believe that this idyllic property in Mount Kuring-gai is little over half an hour from Sydney. The magnificent four-bedroom tri-level family home is perched amongst the treetops with spectacular views of the valley below.
- The living room is so alive with quality polished timber flooring and a wall of sliding windows filled with mountain forest views.
These windows open onto a massive covered
timber balcony from which you can enjoy the nearby birdlife
- The adjoining family room is a cosy second living space
- The bright kitchen has windows in three directions for a panoramic view. It features stainless steel appliances, ceramic cooktop,
double sink & big pantry
- The huge dining room can cater for any gathering and two sets of sliding windows flow out onto the balcony for extended entertainment and views
- Stairs descend from the balcony to a solar-heated saltwater pool with brick terrace and rockery
- Also on the ground floor is the master bedroom, flooded in natural light and including a walk-in robe and ensuite
- The fourth bedroom has a ceiling fan and would also make a good study or home office (especially since it is near the front
- The sleek white bathroom features a semi-framed glass shower with rainfall head and a separate bath
- Upstairs are the other two bedrooms, each with built in robes and more views
- Further features include: Quality timber flooring throughout; split-system air conditioning/ceiling fans to multiple rooms;
laundry with outdoor access; linen closet; walls
freshly painted in attractive neutral tones; and single carport plus parking for two other vehicles
Secluded, but far from isolated
- Mt Kuring-gai Village Centre including Aldi & medical centre (just 500m); strip shops of Mt Colah & Asquith (2.5 to 4.5 km);
Westfield Hornsby (6.7 km)
- Love bushwalks or water sports? The magnificent property is surrounded by greenery, from local parks to national parks, with
endless kilometres of mountain trails
(including to Berowra Creek). Boating and fishing are excellent in nearby Berowra Waters & the Hawkesbury River; Northern Beaches (34 km)
- Zoned for Mount Kuring-gai Public School (850m) and Asquith Boys/Girls High School (5.1 km), with other respected schools
nearby including Barker College (7.6 km) and
Berowra Christian School (5.4 km)
- Easy access to the Pacific Highway for Sydney (33.6 km); hospital (6.8 km)
This absolutely delightful family home with a breathtaking mountain vista is still close to all the shops, restaurants and medical services you need, so if it’s time for a tree change, then call Sue Edwards on 0412 580 834 and arrange an inspection.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1490000.
Interest Rate (p.a)