9 KALANG ROAD, Mount Colah
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 841 Square metres
Get Your Foot Into Mt Colah With This Comfy Cladded Cottage
Set on the high side of the street, this north facing three bedroom cladded home set on approximately 841sqm of land, is being offered for sale for the first time in 53 years and will be perfect for the first home buyer or savvy investor.
This neat and tidy home offers:
- Three bedrooms with the main having a built-in wardrobe
- Updated kitchen and freshened up bathroom
- Two separate living areas
- 9 foot ceilings, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Easy access to schools, shops, train station, the M1, bush walking tracks and the beautiful waterways of Bobbin Head and the Hawkesbury River.
- 1.3km (approx.) to Mt Colah Public School, 1.2 km(approx.) to Mt Colah train station and 4km (approx.) to Hornsby CBD
What our owner will miss:
- The peace of the bush surrounds and the views
- Wonderful neighbours and the memories made
- The abundant bird and wildlife
- Being in close proximity to schools, transport and shops
The beauty of this home is that it is ready to move into right now and there is still a multitude of future prospects to add value by either renovating, rejuvenating or starting all over again (*STCA).
This home is now waiting for a new family to begin making their own memories!
Call Cassandra on 0438 471 168 to organise your private inspection or we look forward to seeing you at our open house.
*Subject to Council approval
This information has come from the vendor and the agent does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.
We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)