5 NORTHVIEW PLACE, Mount Colah
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 852 Square metres
THREE LIVING AREAS, THREE BATHROOMS, THREE ALFRESCO AREAS, A STUDIO AND VIEWS!
Situated on the elevated side of leafy Northview Place, the two-storey brick veneer home towers above a magnificent garden.
Opposite homes are far below street level so the outlook is on trees rather than houses. Rock and log retaining walls line the paved driveway that leads to a generous double garage with internal access and a large front terrace outside for turning the vehicles and additional parking. This is a truly stunning mountain location, yet only 600m from the town centre and with all amenities nearby. With multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas, this attractive four-bedroom home is perfect for an active family.
- A delightful separate weatherboard studio with air conditioning, is the perfect home office
- Landscaped gardens lead to the wide front porch with bush vista
- Entry lobby with linen cupboards leads through an archway to a massive open-plan living and dining area with spectacular views to front and rear gardens
- A real chef’s kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops; waterfall breakfast bar; plenty of storage space; servery window to patio; ceiling fans; and 900mm-wide stainless-steel
oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
- Family and meals area, with extensive glazing opening out onto an amazing paved and covered entertaining area, complete with large BBQ area including built-in sink,
- Large gazebo with pizza oven, also with built-in sink
- Upper living areas feature gleaming oversized floor tiles, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning
- All four bedrooms are spacious and carpeted, two with built-in robes and the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite including bidet
- Fully-tiled bathroom includes bath with separate shower, vanity and feature tiles
- The bright, roomy laundry has ample cupboard space and direct outdoor access
- Downstairs, the spacious tiled rumpus room is ideal as a billiard room and has access to the garage; its own bathroom including shower; wine cellar; its own kitchenette
with commercial oven; storage rooms; and large study/home office with built-ins
- Further highlights include: Alarm system; security door to front; panelled windows; and huge 852 sqm block with sunny backyard and large garden shed
- Village shops (600m); Asquith shops & Coles (2.3 km); Westfield Hornsby & Woolworths (4.3 km)
- Bush trails (280m); playground (400m); gym (850m); aquatic/leisure centre (4.6 km)
- Clinic (2.2 km); Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital (4.5 km); and Mt Wilga Private (3.9 km)
- Excellent community schools with Mount Colah Public School (1.7 km) and Asquith Girls & Boys High Schools (2.8 km); preschool & childcare (just a 500m walk)
- Buses (600m); Mount Colah Station (1 km); easy access to highway; Sydney (31 km)
With massive indoor and outdoor living areas and three bathrooms, the home is designed for entertaining and can easily accommodate the largest family and friends for BBQs, pizzas, Christmas and reunions.
Heating & Cooling
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Rumpus Room
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $18500001900000.
Interest Rate (p.a)